Friday, February 29, 2008

Extra Day

Happy Leap Year! Every Leap Year, I feel like I should be doing something either extra special, or extra productive. I mean, here is a whole extra day that only comes around every four years, and who couldn't use an extra day now and then?

Since the day was already made extra special by our awesomely warm Denver weather (62 degrees in winter, thank you very much), I decided to be extra productive. I've got almost all of my weekend chores done, and took Boomer out for his extra special/productive long walkie, and still have loads of time left for knitting - yippee!! Can't ask for much more than that!


Boomer decided to spend his Leap Day with his special little froggie friend - turns out, he gets 7 extras days this year - seeing as he's a doggie and all!