Wednesday, May 21, 2008

On The Spot Update

In the last couple of weeks, I've gotten many concerned inquiries about Boomer and his mystery spot. As you may remember, he was branded by some mysterious entity, and had a dark black spot on his side. As hard as we tried, I could not get the spot out!

Over time, the spot began to fade, and is now completely gone!! Hooray!! However, trying to capture a picture of the spot-free doggie has proven to be a little more difficult.
In general, Boomie is a private little doggie, and as a private citizen, he frowns heavily on being chased down in his own home by the paparazzi (a.k.a. me & my spazzy picture taking behavior). But I did manage to catch a couple of spot-free shots by using some stealth like tactics.


Such as - sneaking up on him lounging behind a pillow on the sofa:


Or sneaking up on him during his morning nappie:


Or sneaking up on him catching some afternoon zzzz's on my bed:


Ok, so I'm not that clever, but at least I (finally) got my picture! Woof!